See my Architecture and Design work at: Nate England Design

Friday, June 29, 2012

Miami University Baseball Building Interior

Here is another example of another project that combines architecture, design, and illustration. These are the interior images for the proposed Miami University Baseball Facilities Building. This was my favorite project during my time at SFA Architects, as I was able to come up with the design, build the 3-D model, and handle all of the graphics.
In order to save a nickle, the decision was made to hire an outside renderer, Maggie Renderings, to take my completed model with established views and throw it in 3D Studio Max. This gave a  more photo-realistic appearance, which was necessary for the project. I then touched up the results in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment